Here are some rather ‘interesting’ photos of our second more comprehensive look around the flat. This is where Henry was trying to convince me that we wanted to move into this property. So he did his usual Japanese tourist impression and this is the result. We’re both getting excited now as the prospect of no more waiting is dawning. Although I’m not sure which Henry is more excited about, the physical labour of moving or updating this website! Feel free to join us on the journey from dump to palace with some old clothes in tow and a paintbrush at anytime, as you can see, we’ll need all the help and advice we can get!
An Ad for Some Stuff
- Fatherhood: Things I’ve Learnt from what YOU Read July 30, 2015
- Fatherhood: 7 Posts I’ve Not Had Time to Write Recently but May do One Day July 7, 2015
- Fatherhood: School Placement Appeal Hearings – an Intro July 1, 2015
- Fatherhood: And now, a musical interlude… June 25, 2015
- Fatherhood: 8 Things I’ve Discovered as a Father June 18, 2015