Here are some rather ‘interesting’ photos of our second more comprehensive look around the flat. This is where Henry was trying to convince me that we wanted to move into this property. So he did his usual Japanese tourist impression and this is the result. We’re both getting excited now as the prospect of no more waiting is dawning. Although I’m not sure which Henry is more excited about, the physical labour of moving or updating this website! Feel free to join us on the journey from dump to palace with some old clothes in tow and a paintbrush at anytime, as you can see, we’ll need all the help and advice we can get!
- Fatherhood²: Review – The BOOMco Twisted Spinner April 17, 2014
- Fatherhood²: Competition – Heroes of the City April 6, 2014
- Fatherhood²: 10 Phobias not Ideal for Parents April 3, 2014
- Fatherhood²: Let’s Talk About Sex, Baby March 31, 2014
- Fatherhood²: Treat Your Mum – it’s Competition Time! March 23, 2014
- Patrick Jackson on Fatherhood²: 10 Reasons You Should Marry a Teacher
- Facebook User on Fatherhood²: Treat Your Mum – it’s Competition Time!
- Tracy K Nixon on Fatherhood²: Competition – Heroes of the City